NOTE: The keyboard mount used in the photos is CM-SDMT-SA-TGT3. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- No cutting or drilling by using exiting OEM anchoring points!
- Mount located in the center of the vehicle, outside of the passenger airbag deployment zone
- Designed to work with “most” tablet dock-stations with the VESA pattern. Confirmed compatibility with Gamber Johnson and Havis dock-stations
- Keyboards are accommodated with separate mounts. Call customer service for keyboard applications
- Optimized front-seat room by mounting your tablet to the dashboard
- Mount features a 15⁰ angle range from left to right tilt to reduce glare
- 30lb. gas shock assures a smooth open/close motion
- To close, the mount engages with a slam latch that will also keep the mount from rattling!
- For a better view on the passenger-side, use the rubber knob to temporarily tighten and lock the screen frame into the desired position
- Compatible with both vehicle-specific console and universal consoles (verify height for universal consoles/floor pate)