Havis Vehicle Specific 14" Console for 2013-19 Ford Standard Interior PI Utility
2013-19 Ford Standard Interior Police Interceptor Utility console
*Please indicate what equipment you will be putting into the console so the correct faceplates are given.
*Some items are at additional costs. If this is the case, a customer service representative will contact you at the number provided on your order.
*PLEASE NOTE* The lead time for this product is 2 weeks ARO. This item is not available for premium shipping methods.*
- 14" low profile angled console for 2013-19 Ford standard interior Police Interceptor Utility vehicle
- Does not work in PI Utility with interior upgrade package (Ford option code 65U) must use C-VS-1200-INUT or C-VS-2400-INUT console for interior upgrade package
- Console mounts on the Ford OEM tunnel plate between seats and fits lower dash contour which allows access to OEM dash 12 volt sockets and aux input plugs (must drill OEM tunnel plate for mounting the console)
- Large console provides 14" of angled equipment bracket space (see side view drawing min/max for mounting depth allowed for control heads and/or options)
- Includes filler plates (FP) and/or equipment brackets (EB) to completely enclose mounting area less internal mount options
- Includes (1) additional 12 volt socket
- Designed to work with C-SM-800 low profile console (sold separately)
- Accepts most standard accessories (sold separately)
- Accepts C-CUP2-I-A15 internal 15 degree angled dual cup holder (sold separately)
- Optional trim plate contours front of console to dash when used with the ICS system. trim plate p/n: CM006986 (sold separately)
- Works with C-DMM-123
- Accepts C-HDM-204, C-HDM-214, C-SM-SA, C-SM-SA-1, and C-SM-SA-1-HD computer mounts
- For reference only - Ford OEM sedan tunnel plate flat mounting surface = 8" wide x 30" long
- Overall measurements = 6.5" high x 9" wide x 19.75" long (including forward trim panel)
- 10 inches from end of console to end of OEM tunnel plate
- Gross weight: 15.00 lbs.